A Uniquely Canadian Experience
Welcome to The Floating Lodge – a unique self-service lodge experience on Lake of the Woods, Ontario, Canada. Newly-built in 2011 and 2012, The Floating Lodge offers rustic elegance in pristine surroundings. Whether with a group of friends or family, The Floating Lodge offers an unforgettable getaway in the Canadian Outdoors.
Some of the features of The Floating Lodge are:
- 4,180 sq. ft. groups-only floating lodge for the exclusive use of your group, moored at one of three bays handpicked by professional fishermen.
- Comfortable accomodations, each with waterfront balcony doors, for up to 10 guests in single beds in 5 well-appointed rooms.
- Gourmet kitchen with large fridge/freezer, professional-grade stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, and much more.
- 2,080 sq. ft. roof-top deck, complete with barbeque, dining, and lounging areas.
- Large dining room able to accomodate all guests.
- Two bathrooms complete with glass-walled hot-water showers.
- Large living room with plush leather couches and fireplace.
Here is a floor plan of the main floor of The Floating Lodge for informational purposes only. This drawing is not to scale. This drawing does not show the upper deck area. Click to enlarge.
The Floating Lodge is proudly and professionally owned and operated by the same company behind the Grace Anne II Yacht & Lodge: